Trailer

Assignment

The assignment was to recreate a high school movie trailer for class. My team was given Dead Poets Society and sadly changed it to the first Twilight movie.

Process

We of course began with pre-production which was where I did most of the work. To begin with everything was going just fine because it was simply pre-production work that I can get done with ease and stuff. After doing all that work came time to start filming. This was overly challenging because of my teams scheduling issues. The first date we set to film we ended up with nothing because the person who was supposed to bring the SD card had brought one that wasn't working. The next time we went to film I couldn't make it because I was sick and going into a forest would've been incredibly stupid of me. Ella and Grace did all of the editing.

Thoughts for Next Time

Next time I just want a team with open schedules if I'm being honest. I don't want to work with people who don't have the necessary time needed to film and I don't want to work with people who aren't willing to make time either. Another thing for next time is that I'm going to have everyone on my team bring an SD card just to make sure that we will be able to film something.

Conclusion

To conclude this blog post I would just like to say that this is the most stressed I've been over a video this year, and I can't wait for entertainment next year. :)

Comments

Popular Posts