Your Local Couch Kid

Pre Production

My pre production process was super short and simple. I chose to recreate a photo of myself because I wouldn't feel bad if I messed my own face up. It took me a couple different pictures to finally settle on one that would be fun to recreate.




Production

My production process was alright. I just threw that picture into photoshop to posterize it. then I started creating shapes that went along with my ugly mug until I had a shape for all the major parts and shades of said parts. Then all I had to do was grab colors from all over my face to make me look like a real vectored boy. this was a challenge with the picture I chose so I used other pictures of myself with better exposure to get the colors looking good.

Post Production

All post production was was me adding the words couch kid in the reflection of my glasses because I felt like they weren't special enough with only my gross dark eyeballs shining through them.

Comments

Popular Posts