Color Wheel

What's the Project?

So, for the project we made color wheels in Adobe Illustrator. For this we would need to know what the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors are. See, I already knew the difference because they've shoving colors down our throats since pre-k and color theory since 5th grade.

Technique?

This being the first time in my entire life simply opening and using Adobe Illustrator I'm glad we had plenty instructions. We were informed on the many wondrous shortcuts that would make using this program a lot easier. Plus shortcuts mean less work and I'm always okay with doing less work if I'm going to get a good result. So I made my two gorgeous triangles after I made a spicy circle. Then comes the hard part... making all the other shapes line up. My only comment on making everything look balanced is that guidelines are my new best friend.

How Did it Go?

It went swimmingly in all honesty. It wasn't too incredibly difficult except for the fact that I didn't know how to use Adobe Illustrator. I liked getting to pick out the colors I was going to use even though they had to be a specific one. The guidelines in the program when you're moving shapes and text around are literally the reason I didn't go crazy trying to make things line up how I wanted them to. Plus I used comic sans as my font because it's the best font ever created. All in all it was a nice and simple project that turned out really nicely.



Comments

Popular Posts