Crads *Cards

Pre Production 

Basically I was in chemistry not doing what I was supposed to do as per usual. I was doodling a clown and decided that it deserved to become more than just a simple clown drawn with a sharpie. So I sketched it a couple more times during this class in attempts to refine something that was admittedly dumb to begin with. Then I looked for a really bad pun to pair with the clown since I hate puns. I genuinely believe that puns are the worst things to have been invented.

Production

Making this card wasn't really too difficult. For the most part I just redrew the entire clown in Adobe Illustrator over and over again until I was sort of happy with the overall look. After that I looked up pictures of clown clothes and attempted (poorly) to recreate a few of the looks until I found one that I actually liked. With the clothes and everything all done I moved onto the one thing that was bothering me the entire time: the hair. I ended up giving the clown my haircut because it's a big curly mess.

Product

Wham bam here's the card. 

Comments

Popular Posts